Location: Cairns or Townsville
Closing Date: Extended Monday 4 March 2024
- Exciting position with a respected and established NFP
- Work to empower Queensland residential renters
- Generous Salary Packaging available
Purpose of the Position
We are looking for a competent financial counsellor, with a strong commitment to social justice, to extend our range of tenant advisory services for Queensland residential renters.
The Financial Counsellor will deliver financial counselling services from within TQ. By using our established offices statewide, they will support renters facing financial challenges.
You must hold, or be eligible to hold, an associate or accredited membership of the Financial Counsellors Association of Queensland.
Please download a copy of the Position Description here and submit your CV and cover letter which addresses the Core Capabilities of the PD
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to Level 1, 87 Wickham Terrace, SPRING HILL 4000
Applications close 5pm Monday 4 March 2024
Tenants Queensland is an equal opportunity employer.