Need Advice

Tenants Queensland

Queensland Statewide Tenant Advice Referral Service (QSTARS)

Free advice service for tenants – 1300 744 263

Open from 9am to 5pm Monday – Friday with extended hours until 7pm on Tuesday and Wednesday.

If you are unable to call a 1300 number or are outside Queensland, you can call the advice service in Brisbane on 07 3832 9403.

For information on common tenancy issues see our Tenancy Fact Sheets or view our videos on resolving tenancy disputes.

When calling an advice service, free interpreter assistance can be provided if needed. Let the advice worker know if you need an interpreter. Alternately you can call the TIS interpreter service directly on 131 450 and ask them to connect you to the Tenants Queensland advice service.

Information in other languages is also available on the RTA website.